Friday, January 27, 2006

Why T-Deck can't have red wine


If T. has red wine, she has really weird and disconcerting dreams. For example:

In the latest dream, I was at a big medieval feast and I suddenly jumped up with this wicked sword and started lopping people's heads off.

While I was running about, decapitating people for no reason, I was apparently yelling "He-Man, He-Man!" and occasionally "Princess of Power."

We can glean a number of things from this episode:

1) T obviously watched She-Ra rather than He-man as a kid (otherwise, she would know that He-Man doesn't self-identify during battle, rather, he yells "By the Power of Greyskull") Note to Ryan, you too can yell "By the Power of Greyskull" either (a) after you score a basket (b) at the tip-off at the start of the game or (c) randomly during your Hip-Hop class. Note to Josh, yell it at 10:30am everyday at work.


2) T is not allowed to watch movies anymore (we had just seen Tristan & Isolde).

3) T is not allowed to drink red wine before bed, she always has bad dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home