Hey, back to this blog
I'm happy to no longer have to blog on myspace. That was a silly experiment doomed to failure. effing News Corp.
I've missed this blog, just scroll down and read how much more witty I am on blogspot than I have ever been before. I was just sitting in the library cracking up at my "Tiffany can't have red wine" post and drawing strange looks from the people studying.
(I try to study while I'm at school, but there's only so much tax stuff I can read before I need a release . . . or go crazy)
Which reminds me, All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy. All work
and no
play m
akes
Da
n a
d
u
ll boy.
I've missed this blog, just scroll down and read how much more witty I am on blogspot than I have ever been before. I was just sitting in the library cracking up at my "Tiffany can't have red wine" post and drawing strange looks from the people studying.
(I try to study while I'm at school, but there's only so much tax stuff I can read before I need a release . . . or go crazy)
Which reminds me, All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy. All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy. All work
and no
play m
akes
Da
n a
d
u
ll boy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home