Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And the Winner is . . .

OK, Contest is over.

The winner managed to make me laugh while cringing. The Winner also made the super power relevent to me, which turned out to be very important.

So the winner is . . .
JESS and her super saggy boobs . . . uh, idea, that is.

I wanted to add a picture to this blog, but Google images was . . . well, try it for yourself.

Jess, your Entenmann's Pound Cake will be on its way shortly.

Here's her side-splitting and kind of troubling entry:

"After MUCH thinking my entry is ready to be submitted...

THREE words for you: Super. Saggy. Boobs.

Yep... allow me to convince you why the power to give anyone, anywhere super saggy boobs would be the BEST super power in the worrrrrrld.

Running a marathon and someone gained on you and passed you up? No worries... just super saggy boob them and they will trip over their boobs and you will regain the lead! Super saggy boobs will have an even greater effect if administered to your opponent in a bike race - their boobs would get caught in the chain and they'd fall, again giving you the lead.

Now let's say you've presented an important case in court and are completely dissatisfied with the judge's ruling. Just super saggy boob the judge... he'll smack the gavel right on his/her boob, scream in pain, and get so preoccupied with his current state that he will completely forget his ruling against you!

This brings me to my second point about the greatness of this super power. Don't be fooled by the notion that super saggy boobs will only be effective on women! The eeeevil, surprising, and comedic effects will be even greater on men! Imagine the dramatic, obnoxious, break-dancing emo guy that thinks laughing at 700 decibels in a public place will get him the attention from ladies growing super saggy boobs. He'd run off and cry (and not because of deep lyrics), leaving everyone in a 20 mile radius safe from his hideous, attention-grabbing, tactics.

The great thing about this super power is that it will not directly kill the victim. Thus, the victim will have to live out life suffering rather than "taking the easy way out" if you know what I mean.

Maybe you should set a word limit to these entries."

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Jen - I did like the political commentary. It was just too soul-crushingly true to contemplate; but hey, Jenna in '28, right?

Tiffany's right, NEW CONTEST:

First one's to visit us get their choice: either Entenmann's Donut Holes or Chocodiles!

3/04/2006 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

WOO HOO!! I guess I'm a winner by association! I usually check the mail too so I guess that means that I will have 1st dibs!! Ah ha ha ha ha!!

3/07/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Yeah, Jessica or Ryan have to give me an address in order to ship the loaf.

Otherwise it gets confiscated by Tiffany.

3/08/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Dang! I haven't been around blogspot in a while and I've missed out on sooo much. So that's totally cool that I won - I NEVER win anything. Ah, thanks Dan!!

Okay... so i myspace'd you our address... ima have to talk to Ry about why he didn't respond to that email (ahem, ryan!). Hopefully we're not too late and there's still some left. From the sound of it, we'd be lucky if we get it with just some Tiff drool smeared on the outside of the box!

3/11/2006 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Don't worry, you'll get your loaf.

You're both lucky, you barely made the deadline, we were about to open the box when Tiffany noticed Ry's e-mail (slacker!)

3/11/2006 06:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home