Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Super things that have nothing to do with my contest



So I watched the SuperBowl this past weekend. It was less than exciting. But we made nachos, which made it all worth it.

What I found interesting:
1) The ref didn't know how to read Roman numerals, at the coin toss, he said "Superbowl X-L" rather than "Superbowl Forty." For a second, I thought that this game would be a really big Superbowl, like with 5 teams at once . . . alas no, and this was only the first disappointment.

2) At first I thought football fouls were just kind of ridiculous, I saw a touchdown cancelled because the receiver put his arm out and touched someone on the other team - I though professional football (unlike college, which looks neat) had just ceased to be a contact sport.
-Turns out the refs just decided to hand the game to Pittsburgh.

3) The commercials are the best part. Here are some I like:

United Airlines


Fedex (or maybe sticks, I'm not certain)


Beer (and hitting girls)
Sorry, no video on the blog, click here to see it.

Don't forget to enter my contest. So far we have two . . . well, maybe one and a half . . . great entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home